April 26 2002 at 1:22 PM

Response to Re: visa question..

It's only your visa when your sponsored, if your not in their (big 3 company) employ then you have to march down to your local immigration office and sort it out straight away, or your technically illegal, and if your busted for anything while illegal, then you'll be deported immediately.

Best to explain the change of employment situation to the officials, and obtain a new work visa from your next employer.

 Copyright 2003 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement