|cute waitress off limits?|
May 6 2002 at 4:17 AM
|newbie here...checked the FAQ...i apologise if this is off topic...|
but...i ran into a beautiful japanese girl at a small restaurant. been back a few times since. ready to get back in the game after nearly a year of being single...
anyhow my friend says that i'm crazy to ask her out. i say bullshit. he claims any waitress is just doing her job by being nice, making eye contact, etc. and makes it easy for guys to fall for them.
i don't know...i've never been one to shy away from asking a girl out...but he's starting to make me have second thoughts.
i'll go for it anyway i think...but how should i go about it?
it's too crowded and busy to ask her out as i normally would at a bar, etc. when she's not working. thought of giving here a note, gift, etc. with my number in it. could just ask her for her number...but i've learned in the past that can embarass a girl (esp. when working). any ideas? i don't have the patience to wait two months to make it easier!
thanks for any opinions...i'll give it another week i think!
- Yeah, you should wait - Eli on May 6, 2002, 5:18 AM
- Asking the Waitress Out - Oscar on May 6, 2002, 5:52 AM
- Check this out - Steve on May 6, 2002, 6:09 AM
- Nice - Tosh on May 6, 2002, 6:18 AM
- Man..! - Steve on May 6, 2002, 8:58 AM
- I see... - Tosh on May 6, 2002, 10:24 AM
- Sooo? - Paizuri on May 6, 2002, 12:13 PM
- If your.. - Steve on May 6, 2002, 1:21 PM
- Nice.. - Paizuri on May 6, 2002, 1:24 PM
- yup. - Steve on May 6, 2002, 1:30 PM
- that's how I met my husband, too. Good Luck!! (n/t) - tmi on May 6, 2002, 9:30 PM