|More advice for Tomomi|
May 8 2002 at 2:22 AM
I was just going through the Tomomi thread and there was this talk about what kind of food gaijins like to have cooked for them.
I've noticed tempura never seems to fail. Tonkatsu also.
Does anyone else have any other suggestions?
(I might translate and repost this on the Japanese site.)
- KARRAGE ! (nt) - Matt Scudder on May 8, 2002, 2:36 AM
- foods - phantomgaijin on May 8, 2002, 4:04 AM
- okonomiyaki, observation and question - randomcow on May 8, 2002, 4:56 AM
- more on food - Tosh on May 8, 2002, 6:26 AM
- Feed the gaijin! Come here boy! - YoshoMasaki on May 8, 2002, 7:17 PM